Thursday, September 11, 2008

Summer Fun




I know, I know, summer is almost over and here in Maryland this week it actually is starting to feel like fall, but I made these for the Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge. The inspiration was to use the image above to create something. Well, I didn't think that I could do a card justice with the stamps I have and these colors, but what did inspire me was that this just screamed sipping a margarita by the pool. Jen at http://i{heart}2stamp.com lives in Texas and for those of you who know me, know I lived in Texas too, and I just loved sitting by my pool or the neighborhood pool and having a few drinks with my friends. So, I decided to make these slip-ons for straws, I needed a holder so I went to www.splitcoaststampers.com and looked through the tutorials and found this tutorial for a hanging treat box by Christina Fischer.
Ingredients:

Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas

Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid

Accessories: Inkssentials Glossy Accents, cuttlebug, nestabilities die, copics,

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

You nailed this challenge! Wow all those colors - you did good!