Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gone Fishin'


This card turned out the be a 3fer. I got to use three challenges and I'm loving it. Although it doesn't have a lot of my white gel pen, it does have some and it gives it just the right accent of color. The sewing was for the Watcha Doin' Wednesday challenge at Storage Units Ink and More and the sketch was for the Wednesday Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. I just broke out my sewing machine and I have to say, I'm lovin' it. Plus, my machine does lots of cool stitches so I know that you will be seeing lots of sewing on my cards in the future.

Ingredients:

Stamps: Storage Units Ink and More

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Paper: BasicGrey, Stampin' Up

Accessories: Copic Markers, Archival Sepia, sponges, Inkssentials white gel pen, sewing machine

No comments: