Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Card!


This weeks TCP Tuesday Challenge #22 was to use this image on a card. I do have a few friends that are still in the baby stages but not many, but this image is really so cute. I also used this weeks sketch challenge from Splitcoast stampers for this too. My friend mentioned that Anna Wight takes little of paper and threads them through the button so I decided to try it and it turned out great, so thanks Leigh and Anna. I used Copic markers to color the image the designer paper is from a DCWV stack and my button were from a bag bought at Michaels many moons ago. I also added a little of the white souffle pen to make the lamb to make stand out.

1 comment:

Leigh OBrien said...

This one is so cute! Did you attach it over at Katie's blog so that it was included in the slideshow?