Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to School


This card was made using the colors from the Splitcoast Color Challenge for this week. The colors that you need to use are Red Riding, Going Gray and Green Galore. I didn't have most of these papers but I found colors that matched pretty close. This image is from Storage Units Ink and More and I think they are just so cute. This reminds me of my daughter, because she is always asking me to fix her hair in "pigtails braided." As usual I got a little help with the finishing touches but and it turned out great.
Ingredients:

Stamps: Storage Units Ink and More

Ink: Palette Noir Hybrid

Paper: Papertrey Ink and Stampin' Up and other paper

Other: SU punch, ribbon, copics, inkssentials opaque pen

2 comments:

Cat said...

Hols! You are so talented! I wish I had that kind of creativity. Love the new look too! Very cute! XOXO

Leigh OBrien said...

Really cute, Holly! I love the big ole bow too!