Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Birthday Invitations

Side 2 of the Birthday invitation
Side 1 of birthday invitation

The challenge today on the Storage Units Ink and More blog was to use chipboard. Well, at first I didn't even know what chipboard was, but I learned that you can use your cereal boxes for this. So I got out my handy dandy Cricut machine and then inserted my Jasmine cartridge into the machine and selected this oval charm tag. Then I used designer paper from the DCWV Nana's kids stack ran my image through my Xyron machine to make it sticky to go on my chipboard. I stamped these images from Storage Units Ink and More and cut out and proped up with mounting tape. On the back I just used pink paper and stamped the sentiments from this same set. I colored all images with Prismacolor markers and highlighted with the Spica at You glitter pens. My ribbon is from American Crafts.

No comments: