Friday, May 1, 2009

Challenge Cards


Well I'm back again. I really need to get better about blogging. I have been doing a few cards I just haven't posted them. This card is for a couple of challenges, for this weeks TCP Tuesday Challenge was to use this picture.
Here is what I came up with. The paper is from My Minds Eye, the Penny Lane collection. The buttons are from TCP, a great new product they are offering. The colored paper is from Coredinations. The images are all from The Cat's Pajamas. This is also the sketch from this week's challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.

3 comments:

toners said...

Holly, this is beautiful! I love the paper you chose - it's a perfect match for the stamps :) Thanks for playing along with TCP Tuesday!

Carol said...

Oh Holly, this card is so PRETTY looking; must be the great use of those PP you chose that match perfectly to this week TCP challenge! And really liking that TCP image you chose, colored so nicely to match the PP. Great job!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Meow, Meow, Meow, Meow, Holly! Love the soft colors! That cheeky monkey looks very happy on this card. As well he should.