Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Treats


I have a few Valentine treats to show you. I made these for my husband and my daughter. My daughter loves these Saranac Shirley Temples and my DH loves Orange Crush. I got the original idea from my friend Leigh and to see Leigh's work go here. Leigh is my inspiration for all things crafting and card making. When I grow up I want to be able to make cards like Leigh. To see more of her work go to http://sunflowerstudio.typepad.com/.



I stamped these images using Stampin' Up images for the letters. I also used Justrite Stampers for the #9 and the I've got a on you parts. I stamped using Chalk inks then glittered with Martha Stewart glitters. I popped everything up and I used American Crafts designer paper and K and Company papers. I used Stampin Up cardstock. I though seriously of breaking out my soldering iron but instead decided to make a frame using the glass frames from Inkssentials and them red line tape to put it together and added some bling from Michaels. I used American Crafts ribbons and ribbon from and unknown source.

2 comments:

Dawn G. said...

That is the cutest idea ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Very unique and creative!!!
Anyways, You have not been on your blog in a while. I would like to know, if you could delete your blog. I would like to use the name Holly's Lollies. Please. Thank YOU! :)